- Increase vascularity
- Stimulate the production of collagen
- Stimulate the release of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP)
- Increase lymphatic system activity
- Reduce the excitability of nervous tissue
- Stimulate fibroblastic activity that aids in the repair process
- Stimulate tissue granulation and connective tissue projections
- Stimulate acetylcholine release
- Release fat from the fat cells
4T DIAGNOSIS AND THERAPEUTIC CAPSULE – Enter the Future of Therapy
KNOWN BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF Sound, Color, Light and Frequency Therapy (4 Therapy)
Clinical studies and trials of Sound, Color, Light and Frequency therapy technology indicate the following beneficial effects on tissues and cells:
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth. 4Therapy penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. The frequency increases the energy available to the cell so that the cell can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products. As a result of exposure to laser ligt, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles are repaired faster.
- Faster Wound Healing. 4 Therapy stimulates fibroblast development (fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, which is predominant in wound healing) in damaged tissue. Collagen is the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair tissue injuries. As a result, LT is effective on open wounds and burns.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation. LT reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns, surgery and sprain / strain injuries.
- Anti-Inflammation.4 Therapy has an anti-inflammatory effect as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system (drains swollen areas). As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
- Anti-Pain (Analgesic).4 Therapy has a high beneficial effect on nerve cells which block pain transmitted by these cells to the brain which decreases nerve sensitivity. Also, due to less inflammation, there is less edema and less pain. Another pain blocking mechanism involves the production of high levels of pain killing chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalins from the brain and adrenal glands.
- Improved Vascular Activity. 4 Therapy will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue that speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue. Additional benefits include acceleration of angiogenesis, which causes temporary vasodilatation, an increase in the diameter of blood vessels.
- Increased Metabolic Activity. 4 Therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
- Improved Nerve Function. Slow recovery of nerve functions in damaged tissue can result in numbness and impaired limbs. 4 Therapy will speed up the process of nerve cell reconnection and increase the amplitude of action potentials to optimize muscle action.
- Immunoregulation.4 Therapy has a direct effect on immunity status by stimulation of immunoglobins and lymphocytes. LT is absorbed by chromophores (molecule enzymes) that react to laser light. The enzyme flavin mononucleotide is activated and starts the production of ATP (adenosine-tri-phosphate), which is the major carrier of cell energy and the energy source for all chemical reactions in the cells.
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points. 4 Therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
SIMILAR PRODUCTS More info….