Hardware and software package is designed for determination and evaluation of the functional condition of human organism without invasion into internal environment.
Possibilities of hardware and software diagnostic complex
- advanced and detailed control of all organs and systems within 10 – 30 minutes;
- ability to conduct diagnostics of ALL organs and systems of patients of any age;
- high sensibility of determination of functional deviations even at INITIAL stage of their development;
- detection of type of toxic exposure: parasitic, bacterial, viral or chemical (both endogenous and exogenous);
- prognostic estimation of disorders in the course of time;
- control of therapeutic action intensity and influence of ANY OTHER exogenous factors (psychoemotional, meteorological, pharmacotherapeutic, physiotherapeutic etc.);
- possibility of FAST and the MOST ADEQUATE correction of discovered deviations by means of natural agents (herbal remedies, biologically active nutritional additives, homeopathic agents etc.);
- allows to apply a COMPLEX APPROACH in treatment of after-effects of stress and consequences of acute and chronic conditions;
- INDIVIDUAL SELECTION of necessary modes of therapeutic and corrective actions;
- HIGH ACCURACY AND CONVENIENCE FOR PATIENT;
- IS NOT DIFFICULT AND PAINLESS FOR PATIENT;
- ability to accumulate data about patient’s condition with further design of OPTIMAL MODE of treatment and prevention of various diseases.
Novelty and distinctive features of Quantum Zone
Hardware and software diagnostic complex (HSDC) simultaneously registers a constellation of various electrophysiological parameters of skin areas that at different topographic levels are connected via reflex with spinal cord segments (neck, thoracal, lumbosacral) and nerve plexus by means of which nervous (sympathetic and parasympathetic) regulation of organs is performed. As distinct from other electropucture methods, indicators registered by HSDC reflecting condition of skin areas don’t depend on idiomotoric reactions of operating doctor who can subjectively influence the pressure of measurement electrode and consequently alter the reliability of the obtained results. HSDC provides constant contact of electrodes with patient’s skin and it is steadily controlled during diagnostic process. This allows paramedical personnel to conduct the measurement.
Analysis of conductivity indicators (expressed by curves) of forehead, palms and feet skin areas depending on lability of central and vegetative nervous system discovers individual psychophysiological characteristics of patient and his reaction to various environmental factors that is particularly necessary for testing of people engaged in operating activity such as drivers, pilots, sportsmen etc. Programmed measuring modes and algorithms for 30 leads allow to detect an “individual skin code” (conductivity values of different topographic skin areas) that depends on peculiarities of vegetative hormone regulation and functional condition of organs.
“Skin code” parameters together with summation of certain leads and individual psychophysiological features of patient represent the condition of central and vegetative nervous system at different topographic levels as well as functional condition of organs that are interconnected with certain receptor skin areas.
Analysis of conductivity indicators in view of direct current makes possible an indirect estimation of summary biophysical characteristics of individual organs and systems at cell level in their functional unity together with indicators of the entire organism.
Biophysical characteristics underlying the designed criteria of estimation of the organs condition, such as “summary membrane potential”, “summary receptor sensitivity”, “receptivity”, “reactivity”, “alteration”, “demobilization”, “intoxication” allow to extend a conception about pathophysiological processes at cell level.
Additional registration of electrophysiological values regarding biologically active points of head that reflect processes of neurohumoral regulation (measurement projection of hypothalamus-hypophysis) extends the range of informational indicators. At the same time there is an increased possibility to register special rapid declination curves (RDC) of the current. Taking into consideration summary biophysical parameters of cells it allows to estimate the extent of organ disturbance as a result of toxic exposure to organism: parasitic, bacterial, viral or chemical (both endogenous and exogenous).
For diagnostics of spinal cord condition we use a “cutoff” time mode while conducting prolonged measurement of each lead (no less than 2-3 seconds). Asymmetry of obtained values regarding spinal column and increased height of grey colored columns is an evidence of vertebras dislocation and decrease of height of intervertebral discs.
Programmed prognostication of pathologic processes development detects deviations of different organs and systems at the moment of diagnostic procedure ranging from first signs of inflammation in the past up to functional insufficiency in the present or future. For each patient individually according to obtained diagnostic results percent efficiency of recommended medicines is assessed: “Corr” – drugs of general action and “Dev” – drugs of specific action, accompanied by detailed information about the drugs with according serial number assigned.
Combination of HSDC and R. Voll diagnostic criteria significantly increases efficiency of the least owing to possibility of purposeful search of measurement points in projective skin areas with critical deviations represented by increased or decreased conductivity (pic. 5 In-Yan). The idea of HSDC combines the approaches of alternative (Tibetan, Chinese) and academic medicine with purpose of systemic evaluation of health condition, thus enhancing the effectiveness of choice of remedies for treatment and prevention of various diseases.
Comparison of HSDC that characterizes functional condition of organs and results obtained by means of physical and laboratory examinations aimed to form a diagnosis demonstrate compliance of deviations (near 90 %) that gives a possibility to widen characteristics of pathological disorders.
Hardware and software diagnostic complex
- Certificate of state registration (R/N 14351/2014)
- Certificate of conformity of conducted tests of medical device (No.PL/1509/001-10 from 09/17/2006).
- Certificate of state registration (R/N 3277/2004 from 10/30/2009).
- Certificate of state registration (State Department of medicines and products of medical assignment of Ministry of Health of Ukraine, R/N 3277/2004 from 10/01/2004).
- Certificate of conformance confirmed by Polish test and certification centre (Polskie Centrum Badan I Certyfikacji S.A., Certyfikat Zgodnosci Nr Z/13/14/04/BT z 01/19/2004).
- Software is protected by copyright (State Department of intellectual property of Ministry of education and science of Ukraine, Certificate of registration #10411 from 06/30/2004).